Zara Sale

I got lucky a few weeks ago and just so happened to be at Zara on the FIRST DAY OF THE SALE!!! YAHOO!!

Had my pick at everything and here's what I picked up!

Image 3 of SATIN PUMPS WITH CONTRASTING HEELS from Zara

I'm a tad obsessed with this shoe and can't wait to wear them in the fall! True to size!

Image 1 of HIGH HEELED STRAPPY SANDALS from ZaraImage 4 of HIGH HEEL STRAPPY SANDALS from Zara

My goodness, these heels are actually comfortable! The straps are soft and flexible so they don't dig into your foot. 

Image 2 of BLOUSE WITH EMBROIDERY from Zara

I love the top but I should have went down a size, it's massive on me but still kinda cute.

Image 1 of TWEED HALTERNECK DRESS from Zara

TRF Dress so I went with a large in this tweed dress. The top is narrow and the bottom is A-line, great for my apple body!

Image 4 of DRESS WITH MAXI RUFFLE DETAIL from Zara

I was able to go with a small in this dress, the ruffle hides the stomach!

No comments: