Net-A-Porter Sale

Early this year while in Las Vegas I picked up the DVF Kaya Large Mesh Bag (which I love) but secretly I wanted the Sporty Drew Python-Effect Leather Tote.

 {Left: DVF - Kaya Large Mesh Bag $200 // Right: DVF - Sporty Drew $519 on sale}

I picked up Kaya because 1) the price was just right and 2) I was in need of a yellow bag (Okay I didn't really NEED a yellow bag but I didn't have any yellow bags at the time). In Vegas the Sporty Drew was originally $865 and I just couldn't justify spending that on a casual bag. The Sporty Drew is a great colour, casual and could match a lot of outfits but the price just didn't grant a purchase. Needless to say I've only worn my Kaya mesh ONCE and the colour/style is harder to match. Great new is the Sport Drew is now on sale at Net-A-Porter!!! With tax and shipping the bag is only around $600 which is still cheaper then the original price. My only problem now is; how am I going to buy this bag without the hubby noticing?

Ver upset! The bag is sold out online!!!



No comments: