Downtown Troubles

Monday starts my 4th week working downtown and I'm already in all sorts of trouble. I'm slowly learning the ins and outs of our lovely transit system but quickly learned to carry a stylist pair of flats with me at all times.

Worse part of working in the downtown core? Being that much closer to Holt Renfrew and shopping! Started my relaxing week early Friday night at Holts and picked up this lovely coat, plus it was on sale!

{Rachel Zoe Cape - Jeni Tie Front $450 on sale- Available at Bloomingdales}

Super soft lamb leather collar and trim, black/gold buttons and soft non-itchy wool. Original price was around $700ish (which isn't too bad) this cape should be worn only during the fall/spring transition. I can't imagine it being too warm but who knows!

I'm still waiting to hear from Burberry about {THIS} coat.

Other notes: Found the Judith & Charles store close to my work... My bank account hates me already!

No comments: