Transition

The Fall season is best time for fashion! Put together pieces, lots of layering, skirts can be long or short, jacket no jacket, just so many options are available! My least favorite thing to do during the Fall season is the closet transition (Ahhhhh takes soooooooo long). First on my list was to change my shoes collection.

{When it was clean back in April 2012}

 

(Above) is my summer shoe collection and in the bag on the bottom left are all my winter boots. I brought out my "fancy" shoes (boxes on the floor) because I was tired of storing them away and never wearing them. I figured that if I had them in plain view everyday that I might not be afraid to wear them out, we'll see how that goes.  Of course after sitting in the middle of the all the shoes... I removed all the sandals and most peep-toes, I tried really hard to make it all fit.


{Yes I'm a nerd! I have the Travelocity gnome! Isn't he so cute?}

{Left) On this rack are my Uggs, Rain boots, knee high boots and over the knee boots. I don't care what anyone says, Uggs are THE most comfortable and warm boots ever!

{Right} My pumps for work, booties (that I've never worn), flats and most importantly my "fancy" shoes! I'm really hoping that displaying them in plain view will force me to wear them more often. Sometimes I feel like Louboutins are too nice for work and bars/clubs, I would hate to get them dirty while dancing the night away!

PS: Yes I have some serious Oniomania Problems!!!!!!!!

Next challenge is my closet!


No comments: