The First Step Towards 2013

The First Step Towards 2013

The First Step Towards 2013 by ladyshi featuring high heel pumps

I can honestly say I want every single one of these shoes in all colours. If only I won the lotto, I wouldn't have to pick and choose which I would afford first and which I would have to wait to go on sale... On the sad life I live... Looks like 2013 is going to be another bad shoe year (bad = poor), at least most can be worn in the office! Side note: I am slowly growing in love with Giseppe Zanotti, Imma just saying. 

Jimmy Choo Viper Pumps $795 - Classic style with a twist, great for office and evenings out. Nothing says perfect like black, white & gold!



Giuseppe Zanotti Coutured Wedged Pump $850 - Not exactly office shoes but fun for summer or warm vacations away

Jimmy Choo Brulee Platform Pumps $775 - The gold mirror in the platform reminds me of Gucci Fall/Winter 2006-2007. Jimmy Choo being a more conservative brand is definitely more wearable and less flashy. 


Belstaff Leafield Ankle Strap Sandals $1,350 - Never heard of this brand before but that is all about to change. I am in LOVE with this shoe! The colour and shape is perfect for weekends, casual wear and even the office!


Miu Miu Mary Jane Peep-Toe Platform $690 - I usually find Miu Miu shoes very hard to match my style but this shoe just proves me wrong. Classic style with a platform for height and a great pop of colour, such a fun shoe. 


Christian Louboutin Lipsinka $895 - Yes I have many pair of Loubs that look just like this but really, do I have to explain why I need more? Just look at the picture...




Giuseppe Zanotti Peep-Toe Platform Sandle $695 - I have a new found appreciation for ankle straps since working downtown. The shoe has the perfect height, arch and right amount of toe showing. I'll take two pairs please. 


Giuseppe Zanotti Suede Peep-Toe Pump $695 - I usually shy away from light coloured suede shoes but this was to hot to resist! I would love these for spring!



Jimmy Choo Cosmic $695 - Okay I understand that it's just like any pair of platform pumps BUT I must have them in black & nude. I have a pair in dark purple and they are THE most comfortable pumps ever!


Jimmy Choo Sepia Kid-Napa Colour-Block Platform Pump $850 - The style of this shoe looks very similar to Cosmic which is my reasoning as to why I need both white/beige and black/beige. 


Giuseppe Zanotti Suede Sandal With Gilded Leaves $1,179 - This shoe comes with or without a heel. Great for formal dinners or a night out partying. Well for $1,179 maybe not a drunk clubbing night...


Grand Total of $12,193 - For all 15 pairs
 

No comments: