Pop of Stella & Dot

So my first encounter with Stella & Dot wasn't exactly the best {My first purchase HERE}but I couldn't resist their new Spring line! {Click HERE to view the Stella & Dot Website}

Yes I have a problem with accumulating way too many necklaces {more then I can wear in a year} BUT who can say no to these beauties?


The Jolie necklace looks more blue in my picture but the true colour is Kelly Green. I was scared the beads would look cheap but the quality is much better than I thought! Very vintage inspired and great piece to add to any black dress or T-shirt look.

 

This necklace reminds me of J.Crew, which is great because I love J.Crew necklaces. The colours obviously didn't turn out in my picture (sorry iPhone pictures) but the website picture just doesn't do it justice either. The stones are vibrant and the prongs are set properly, my biggest pet peeve is the stones are incorrectly set in the prongs. Love this necklace so much, I can't wait to have fun with my outfits!


Just a normal necklace but it's pretty and shiny!!! I plan on layering this neck with simple necklaces or wear it alone with a casual outfit.


From experience I know that it is very hard to find a long vintage style necklace that's simple and elegant. This necklace is everything I could ask for and more! It's simple design allows me to wear it with anything and the length adds drama to my looks. Money well spent!


No comments: