Leather Pants - Pleather Pants

I was never a fan of pleather in general but something's changed. I wish I could wear my Wilfred "faux" leather pants everyday!

{Aritzia - Wilfred Rebelle Pants $135 available in lots of colours}

These pants are faux leather from Japan and are super soft! Yes they do stretch out so make sure they fit super tight when you buy them. What I love most about these pants are the waist line has tons of give so I can actually eat something. I have these pants in black and considering just about every other colour, for the price of $135 you really can't go wrong (I'll most likely wear them at most till spring, well worth every penny!).

{Helmut Lang - Leather Leggings $920}

Of course these are the ones I truly want! 100% soft lamb leather and super sexy! Currently on sale at Holts for under $650 (I think but don't quote me on the price!) I am seriously considering buying them. When does Helmut Lang ever do me wrong? I've been meaning to post my recent Holts haul but got lazy!


No comments: