Didn't think I'd Ever Want This

I'm normally a very classic stiletto heel pump/sandal kinda gal, but a few months something's changed. Here's the story and it's nothing amazing but sorta weird. Let me set the scene....

Date: Nov 2017

Weather: Freezing cold with snow

Location: Metropolitan Downtown Office Environment

Room: Women's bathroom in the stall minding my own business

Moment: Starring at the floor and at girl's shoes in the next stall.... I noticed she was wearing the most beautiful shoes that I never considered.... MULE HIGH HEEL PUMPS!

Missed Connection: Didn't make it out of the stall in time to ask her where she got her heels!!!

I was instantly in love and have been on the hunt ever since!!! Luckily it looks like mules are going to be in this coming season so maybe I'll be in luck!!

Main Image - MICHAEL Michael Kors Tiegan Mary Jane Mule (Women)Main Image - MICHAEL Michael Kors Tiegan Mary Jane Mule (Women)
{MICHAEL Michael Kors - Tiegan Mary Jane Mule 50% off on sale for $84.78 at Nordstrom

Main Image - Schutz Quereda Pointy Toe Mule (Women)

{SCHUTZ - Quereda $220 at SCHUTZ}
Main Image - Sam Edelman Oran Mule (Women)
{Sam Edelman - Oran Mule 20% off on sale for $135.75 at Nordstrom}
Edit: Very disappointed with this show, heel/arch isn't high enough

Image result for Stila Stiletto Mule
{Charles David - Stila Stiletto Mule $109.97 at Nordstrom Rack}

No comments: