Killer Deal

Sometime I feel like certain shoes are just meant for me. I was shopping at The Bay White Space & The Room {Which carries higher priced items like DVF, Sandro etc at the Yonge St location} and couldn't believe the amazing deals I found!
{Brian Atwood: Starlet pumps in Hot Pink Patent Leather Spring/Summer 2012}

I found these babies in my size 6 AND it was on mayjah discount! Original price $650, on sale for $259.99 {Which is still a great deal on Brian Atwood's} PLUS an additional 40% off! In total I paid $153.59 for a pair of Brian Atwoods!! I couldn't believe it when the sales women told me the price! I was already sold on the sale price, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the final price so I bought another pair in {THIS} print also.

The fit of the Starlet pumps are similar to Louboutin Pigalle which is a very high arch but these Atwoods are much more comfortable and easy to walk in {For experienced high heel girls only}. I tend to collect shoes and never wear them, I've also been dying for a pair of Brian Atwoods so this deal was just a match made in heaven!

No comments: