Spring Forward

I am not afraid of print, textures, colours, heck I'll wear anything! I always joke with my husband that I can't wait to get old and dress like an old lady. To get me closer to the old lady look I need the follow pieces below.....

All from Club Monaco:

 {Left: Baker Blazer $239 // Right: Daniella Faux-Leather Shorts $129.50}

I love a statement blazer with a plain bottom, I would most likely wear these both together... Maybe with something metallic inside and of course some type of huge gold statement necklace. I love the look of leather shorts and I'm a tad picky about wearing faux leather but I'll wear whatever fits better. 
 
 {Left: Sonica Botanical Skinny Pant $149.50 // Right: Tavie Skirt $129.50}

Pattern bottoms are a great way to change up your boring wardrobe. My problem is keeping to just ONE pattern because I'd probably wear it all together. Pattern bottoms look great on people who are fit, not super skinny or bigger girls. With that being said, I have two months to hit the gym before I can rock this style!
 {Left: Augustine Lace Dress $269 // Right: Willa Dress $179.50}

I don't like plain dresses, I need something with a pattern or texture. I enjoy wearing items that can take me from office to dinner to drinks. Now I just need new shoes...........


No comments: