Must Have Tote

As the days count down towards the star of my new family I can't stop thinking about what type of bag I'll need. Sure there are tons of things I could be worrying but finding a bag to accommodate my new lifestyle is equally as important. I would need a bag with longer straps to throw over my shoulder, long and wide enough to store anything plus it must look chic for nice lunch outing.




 {Victoria Beckham - Liberty Bag - In Powder Rainy Day $995 GBP or $1,350 USD}

You can visit the Victoria Beckham website {Here} to view all beautiful available colours.  I would love to use this as a baby bag, it's perfect! Chic with tons of storage for baby items. Victoria Beckham leather is very strong and is able to hold it's shape (which is a must) plus the leather is usually very smooth. Can't wait to get my hands on one!


No comments: