Holy Grail Shoe

Everyone and their cat knows about the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and I've been depressingly trying to avoid it. I just so happen to be at Yorkdale last week and strolled into Nordstrom... Me & Nordstrom = 100% bad news ALL THE TIME. I barely made it past the first shoe display and I was in love.

{Hangisi Jewel Pumped - Hot Pink Satin - Manolo Blahnik $$$$}

Honestly had a Carrie moment at Nordstrom!! The hot pink is my holy grail shoe that I've never been able to find anywhere!! Finally right in front of my eyes were the hot pink and of course not on sale. Here I am holding this shoe looking like a hot mess mom when the sale associates walks by asking if I need assistance.

Me: OMG Yes a size 6.5 please
Sales: Hmmm (Judging my outfit) do you have an event for this shoe?
Me: ... No just for my shoe collection, I'll wear it to work most likely
Sales: Okkay (No seriously thinking I'm crazy)

After checking two stores my sales associate finally softened up and found my shoe!!

  
My very old iPhone can't even capture the beautiful colour


So the heel is only 105 which is tall but not tall enough for me. Manolo makes heels at 115 but I can't find a 115 in the Hangisi so I'm hoping I won't regret this. Either way it's FINALLY MINE!!!!

My collect isn't complete yet but it's getting there




No comments: