My Wedges

After creating the summer wedge collage {Here}, I couldn't help but want a new pair myself! I scoured every store in search for my perfect pair of wedges but  always left empty handed. From Spring/Aldo to Jimmy Choo's and Christian Louboutin's, no matter what price point almost every pair I picked for my post failed to meet my standards. After a few days of searching I was exhausted and ready to give up....
Then I saw these two......... 


 {House of Harlow 1960: Pat Platform Wedge $260}

The House of Harlow wedges are casual, extremely comfortable, platform front, high heel yet low arch, great with jeans or a dress, easy to match and have a slim wedge heel to eliminate the chunky wedge look.


 
 {Rachel Zoe: Kelsey Snake Wedge $425}

The Rachel Zoe wedges are embossed snake print, comfortable, sky high heels, platform front, high arch and are just sex on heels!

I came to the conclusion that the perfect pair of wedges doesn't exist for me... 
Which is why I had to buy two heels instead of one!  

No comments: