Pantone : Orange

This year is all about Orange {and yellow and green and coral etc}, it's a colourful season! I walked into Sephora yesterday and instantly fell in love with these vibrant orange make up! I'm going back tomorrow to pick up everything orange!


 {Left: Sephora + Pantone - Color Of The Year Blush Duo}
I found this blush very frosted and was hoping for a more matte finish
{Right: Sephora + Pantone - Color Of The Year Eyeshadow Quad}
Bought this already & love all the colours


 {Left: Sephora + Pantone - Color Of The Year Lipgloss Set}
Great to wear with any nude lipsticks

{Right: Sephora + Pantone - Color Of The Year Creme Lipstick
I'm not sure how this lipstick will look but I normally like peaches and corals so I hope this works


{Sephora + Pantone - Color Of The Year Nail Enamel Set
Very excited to paint my nails sparkly orange/coral