Louis Vuitton Fall 2012 RTW {BAGS} - Paris FW

Paris Fashion Week
Louis Vuitton Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear Bags {View the bags Here}

I didn't enjoy the Ready-to-Wear clothing collection {View Here} so let's not talk about that. While the cameras focused on the models, my eyes were on the bellmen carrying the luggage/bags. Bags are my specialty and LV makes a few good bags {not just your regular speedy}. 

 {Sparkle sparkle monogram, I'll take one each}


 {I love the shape and colours}


 {Loving the monogram tweed bags}



 {Doctor's bag & exotic leather = beautiful}


 {Hurts me to see all the scratch marks on the fine leather}


 {Questionable bags}


 {Show stopping bags: Leather and fuzzy stuff coming out of the monogram}
 I know using the words "fuzzy stuff" isn't exactly the best description but I'm no fashion expert

 
 {Left: My future make up case /// Right: Not feeling the black strap}





 {More fuzzy stuff}


 {I wish my husband would carry a bag like this}


 {LV show make up: Dewy skin, full brows, simple eyes with under-eye smudge and nude lips}


All pictures taken from Style.com

No comments: