Lanvin Fall 2012 RTW - Paris FW

Paris Fashion Week
Lanvin 2012 Ready-to-Wear {View the entire collection Here}

This Lanvin collection seemed like 3 shows in 1.
  1. show - bright & constructed
  2. show - dark & bold
  3. show - prints & statement necklaces
Perfect for my ADHD styles; I have problems deciding on a personal style and Lanvin taught me that it's OK to combine everything together. Statement necklaces is my current phase maybe sheer tops next?

My Picks:
 {Hints of the 80's}


 {Left: Front of the dress // Right: Ignore the ugly blur.... Look at the back of the black/white dress}
{I love the back of this dress}


 {High slit & one shoulder dress: great way to look sexy without showing skin}


 {Fierce dress: the model looks happy wearing it}


 {Boring dress but beautiful bag & necklace}

 {I want this outfit! The belt & necklace make this outfit wild}

{I'll take this outfit please}


All pictures taken from Style.com

No comments: