KATE MOSS FOR MANGO

This review comes from Kristen blogger of Ritz Glitz and Beauty

As someone who does not own a single item from Mango, I was surprised to find myself lusting after a few pieces from the Kate Moss collection.  Simple and understatedly sexy, pieces from the collection would make a great addition to any closet.  Too bad a lot of my choices are unavailable here. 

 I guess as a “classic” girl, my fashion choices don’t tend to be all that daring, 
but I absolutely love this pleated dress ($29.99; available in 3 colours).


 I tend to wear a lot of black, so it’s no surprise that my next few choices have that monochromatic feel.
White shirt ($54.99) A tad pricey for me, but Kate just wears it so well.
One Piece Suit ($94.99) Though I’ve ALWAYS wanted to wear a onesie, I’ve never had the courage too.


 I am in love with the nautical feel of these shorts ($49.99)!


 Black on white to slim you down.  Thumbs up in my books.  
The trousers ($64.99) look more flowy than I thought they would be, almost giving a harem pants-kind-of-look.  
I love the look of this white dress with black panels ($79.99).  Sexy and edgy all rolled into one piece.


 Both different, but so sweet in their own way.
Taking the white shirt to a whole new level, I love this clean and classic outfit (Blouse $59.99, Skirt $59.99, Bag $49.99, Necklace $24.99).  I want to buy the whole thing.
I would want to wear this maxi ($149.99)  to a wedding, but would resist since it’s white.


 Last but definitely not least, is this gorgeous croc bag ($54.99).  I love that the chain is long enough to allow the bag to become a cross body bag, but also slim enough to be tucked inside, turning it into a clutch.


 {By: Kristen of Ritz Glitz and Beauty}

No comments: