Perfect Black Pants

Everyone is always searching for a pair of black pants that will take them through day and night, work to casual and most importantly style and comfortable. It's a lot of ask from a pair of pants and it isn't always so easy to find. Being the Oniomaniac I naturally have dozens of black pants that just don't fulfill all my needs but after I discovered these pants, my black pants issues were finally resolved.

{J Brand - 901 Legging in Pitch $150}

My savior J Brand black leggings : 64% Cotton, 32% Polyester, 4% Lyrca. Low-rise, 10 inch leg opening and 30 inch inseam. These pants are a cross between leggings and jeans, aka Jeggings. Can be worn casually, at the office with heels or on a night out. The fabric is soft and stretchy, feels great on the skin and you won't look like a sausage. In Canada these pants will cost you around $200- $250 at Aritzia or Holt Renfew, but you can buy them {HERE} at the J Brand Jeans website for $150 plus shipping. I love them so much that I bought two pairs from Neiman Marcus in the States.

No comments: