Christian Dior Fall 2012 RTW - Paris FW

Paris Fashion Week
Christian Dior Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear {View the entire collection Here}

Dior takes you from the office to the Oscars (and everything in-between}. A-line skirts for office styles and sheer layers for the sexy encounters, Dior has it all. Bill Gaytten did great with both Dior and John Galliano!

My picks:

 {Left: I need that necklace // Right: Off shoulder knot blouse, I would remove the inside layer}


 
 {Left: Part hounds tooth jacket // Right: Playful dress on Liu Wen}


 {Unique material change in the dress}


 {Hate the dress but love the idea of a sheer sleeve}


 {This screams Paris to me, again I would remove the top neck layer. Love the shoes}


{Pink? My favorite colour! Must have that necklace and blouse}

 {Typical runway dress but still lovely}


 {Typical runway dresses again but playful}


All pictures taken from Style.com

No comments: