Louis Vuitton Fall 2012 RTW - Paris FW

Paris Fashion Week
Louis Vuitton Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear {View the entire collection Here}

I will admit, I don't know a whole lot about fashion and I only go by what I see. I know what I like and what I dislike... Louis Vuitton Fall 2012 RTW, I dislike. This collection is not something you would see me wear anytime of the year or at any time! The hats and the silhouettes are a clear copy of the Marc Jacob Fall 2012 RTW collection showed during New York Fashion Week. {Click here for that collection} I understand that Marc Jacob works both his own label and for LV but why do the same looks for both labels? Bill Gaytten did both Dior and Galliano, they were both magnificent and completely different.

Back to LV: The stage was set up as a train station with bellman holding the model's luggage/bags. {Click Here for LV bag review}


 {Big hats again}


 {ugly coats}


 {Left: Wearable jumpsuit // Right: Exact same silhouette from Marc Jacob}




All pictures taken from Style.com

No comments: