Jersey Summer

Part of my recovery process is to research my purchases BEFORE buying them... And this is exactly what I'm doing right now, researching my next piece for the summer! I have my eyes set on these jersey pieces by Helmut Lang and I plan on stopping by Holts this weekend to try them out! Going to be very hard to only pick one! I want them all!

 {Helmet Lang - Asymmetrical Jersey Top $185}
I love the look of the asymmetrical top, this style works great with my boxy shape upper body. 
Great for casual or dressed up with the skirt below, Oohh it looks so comfortable and soft!


From the front it's nothing special because the back is the highlight of this top! I love the open back and twist detail at the bottom of the V. I would wear this with jeans or a long skirt.


{Helmet Lang - Asymmetric Ruched Jersey Dress $195}
Soft Jersey would be great for a day at the office or on a weekend lunch date with the hubby.


 {Helmet Lang - Slack Asymmetric Jersey Skirt in Pond and Black $195}
This skirt had me at Hello! In love with jersey skirts for the obvious reasons; soft and oh so comfortable. The twist front and asymmetrical hemline makes it great for any occasion. I'm usually a black kinda girl but the green makes the skirt extra special!


I know this is suppose to be a post about jersey knits but I can't help but want this vintage style sweater! I would pair this sweater with the skirt above or with a long maxi dress. Heck I should just buy this sweater, the green skirt above and the first white jersey top... Why am I even blogging about this???


 {Helmet Lang - Tilt Printed Silk-Chiffon Dress $530}
This is a wild card for me, I have too many silk dresses that go unworn but when I saw this in stores I was completely sold! In person the print is just beautiful and the silk-chiffon feels amazing on the skin. 



No comments: