Unexpected Surprise

I have searched high and low for a skirt slip to wear under my sheer skirts/dresses with no luck.... I always found it hard to find a slip that was light enough to wear under garments that doesn't add bulk or shape. Everything I did find was shape wear that was too form fitting but provided the right amount of coverage. On a unexpected shopping trip to Walmart my problems were solved.

{Walmart: George Microfiber Skirt Slip $6.96 available in nude, black and white}

This skirt slip is light and provides just enough coverage to hide my undies! For the price of $6.96, you really can't go wrong! I bought one of each colour! This skirt slip would go great with {THIS} skirt....

1 comment:

Rio Prasetyo said...

You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

Lets keep writing and share your information to us.

Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.