BCBG Max Azria Fall 2012 RTW - NYFW

Today was the start of New York Fashion Week and just like every other person who wasn't invited, Style.com was my ticket to all the shows. It's like I was there front row!! (It's not... But I'll keep lying to myself)

First show was the BCBG Max Azria Fall 2012 Ready-To-Wear show. I normally wear BCBG so this show was most interesting to me.

My two cents
  • Very similar to previous collections (colour blocking)
  • Loved the cat eye make up and sleek ponytails
  • Light fabrics making the pieces easy to wear
  • Models were simple with no heavy accessories, more focus on the garments
  • Only accessories were nice clutches

Here are a few of my favorite pieces from the show that I would wear.
(To work, shopping, parties or dinner events that don't exist)


 

All pictures taken from Style.Com

No comments: