First show was the BCBG Max Azria Fall 2012 Ready-To-Wear show. I normally wear BCBG so this show was most interesting to me.
My two cents
- Very similar to previous collections (colour blocking)
- Loved the cat eye make up and sleek ponytails
- Light fabrics making the pieces easy to wear
- Models were simple with no heavy accessories, more focus on the garments
- Only accessories were nice clutches
Here are a few of my favorite pieces from the show that I would wear.
(To work, shopping, parties or dinner events that don't exist)
All pictures taken from Style.Com