Victoria Beckham Fall 2012 RTW - NYFW

New York Fashion Week
Victoria Beckham Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear {View entire collection HERE}

Victoria Beckham is one of the most stylish women of our generation and also my fashion icon. Whenever she was out and about, the paparazzi were sure to follow. Being a fashion icon, it was only natural to venture off into designing. Her first collection was a huge success and everything she touched turned to gold.

Again Victoria Beckham has been my style icon since the Spice Girls days, so I have always turned to her for style. Somehow her Fall 2012 RTW didn't deliver the Posh style that I was anticipating and dare I say that the collection was boring? Yes to me it was boring and plain. Here are my only two top picks from the entire collection and I must say; I don't exactly LOVE these two looks either.


 {I think I only picked these two because I can imagine Mrs. Beckham wearing it herself}



All pictures taken from Style.com

No comments: