Marchesa Fall 2012 RTW - NYFW

New York Fashion Week
Marchesa Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear {View the beautiful collection HERE}

It's Marchesa!! This whole collection screams red carpet for the Oscars! It's flirty, sexy, whimsical, magical, breathtaking, beautiful and the perfect way to end New York Fashion Week. I would die to wear any of these gowns! There are no words to properly describe how amazing Marchesa is!

Dresses I want:

 {Right: Loving the gold shoes!}


{Left: I can picture Daphne Guinness in this dress}
{I want this dress for myself!}


 {Wish I had this as my wedding dress}

  
{When I lose 20 pounds, I want these!}




 {Breathtaking and perfect}


{Think anyone at the Oscars will be wear these?}


 {Beautiful gowns but these girls look to young to wear them}


 {Red carpet worthy}


 {Left: Gold painted feathers}




 {Designers: Keren Craig & Georgina Chapman}


All pictures taken from Style.com


No comments: