Oscar de la Renta Fall 2012 RTW - NYFW

New York Fashion Week
Oscar de la Renta Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear {View the entire collection HERE}

A breath of fresh air! This collection reminded me of the beautiful costumes in the movie "The Help", fashion from the early 1960's. I love vintage clothing so this collection really spoke to me, I love all the tweed and embroidering. Colours weren't like every other show, this collection had pale pinks and pale blues. It's sophisticated, classic, mature, Jackie O style..... It's Oscar de la Renta!

My top picks:

 {Left: My heart beats for that this outfit. Outstanding!}




 {Not exactly Fall styles but still lovely}




 {White house meeting outfits}








{Where was this gown when I was getting married?}


All pictures taken from Style.com

No comments: