DVF Fall 2012 RTW - NYFW

New York Fashion Week
Diane Von Furstenberg Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear {View the entire collection HERE}

Nothing is ever boring with DVF and this collection proves why. I've always been a fan of DVF, so in my eyes DVF can do no wrong {Which means of course I love this collection!}
  • Strong bold colours; reds, yellow and burgundy
  • Bold prints
  • Classic and easy to wear styles
  • Mainly light and flowy fabrics
  • Leather gloves, clutches and belts for accessorizes

My top picks:

 {Dressed for a fabulous lunch}


{Bold reds for a dinner date or art gallery opening? Love the gloves with the dresses}



{Bold prints in light silks, a bit cold for Fall but very eye catching. I'm more likely to wear these in Spring}


  {I love these two outfits!! Must have these jackets!}


{I always love the LBD}


{This reminds me of Gucci}


 {Beautiful gowns for events I'll never attend}


All pictures taken from Style.com 

No comments: