Monique Lhuillier Fall 2012 RTW - NYFW

New York Fashion Week 
The Ready-to-Wear collection {Click Here to view the entire collection}
  • Heavier fabrics for fall; Leather, suede, heavy beading with some silks
  • Mainly lots of black and reads
  • A few pieces I would wear but only the gowns (I only wish I could wear) caught my eye

My top picks:

 {Loving the black & reds}


 {Dresses with a nice shine}


{Wish I had a job that would allow me to dress up like this everyday, 
wait.. I need the money to afford this first}


{Dinner party anyone?}


 {I love gold so of course I love these two outfits}


 {Love the necklines}


 {Bold dresses}


 {If I had the chance to attend a red carpet event, I would wear these}


{What's not to love about this dress?}



All pictures taken from Style.com

No comments: