Rebecca Minkoff Fall 2012 RTW - NYFW

Rebecca Minkoff nails it for Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear! I love just about every piece from the collection and whoever styled their show deserves an award! All the models were kept simple but realistic to how real women look during the fall, I can't stop obsessing over this collection! No hit or misses here, I just want everything, love the colours, styles, cuts, shapes, fabrics, bags, shoes, hair... Everything!... Once this hits stores, this is where all my money is going! 
{Click Here to view the collection}

Without showing you everything I want, here are my top picks:


 {Similar but different styles: Love the whole outfit}
 {Right: In love with that top!}


 
 {Left: Must have that printed blouse // Right: Dying for those pants}


 {Left: Vibrant orange, simple silhouette with a shoulder cut out, must have for work }
{Right: Again love the print, the flow of the dress and the collar!}


{Left: Love the cut of the jacket but the pants stole my heart}
{Right: Yes again the print! Looks so comfortable and stylish, great pants}



All pictures taken from Style.com

No comments: